Pictures of the Bed & Breakfast bedrooms and garden can be seen below.
Heatherlea is a cosy Bed & Breakfast comprising of a dining area with views across the garden and mountains beyond. We have comfortable and welcoming bedrooms, including single, king, twin and double. There is something to suit all guests.
The king and twin en-suite rooms admire the views across the garden and croft land with mountain views behind.
The single and twin (not en-suite) bedroom have a wash basin within the rooms. They share a separate large bathroom.
Please contact us for further details on our rooms.
With all the home comforts you can expect, our rooms are equipped with televisions with built in DVD players, tea and coffee making facilities, complimentary toiletries, hairdryer and free WiFi throughout the house.
- Breakfast is served between 08:00 and 09:00. However an earlier breakfast can be catered for on request.
- Breakfast is served in our scenic living/breakfast room with views across the garden and mountains beyond.
- Freshly made porridge is an option to start your day. We then offer a fully cooked breakfast which includes bacon, sausage, beans, mushrooms, potato scone and egg (you choose which type you prefer). There are also self service options which include cereals, toast, fresh fruit and yoghurts. We also offer Scottish salmon served with scrambled eggs.
- For drinks you have options of fruit juice and a choice of freshly brewed cafetiere coffee or earl grey, fruit or breakfast tea.
- Any special dietary requirements can be accommodated, with prior notice.
Here’s a little bit more information:
- Check in is between 16.00 and 19.00. If arriving outside of these times, please advise us of your time of arrival. We ask guests not to arrive after 21.00 as we have our other guests to think of.
- Check out is by 10.00 on the day of departure.
- Guests who are staying more than one night are not expected to be in the B&B between the hours of 10.00 - 16:00.
- Unfortunately there is no lounge for guests to sit in.
- We have a drying room in the barn, which is separate to the house. This is an ideal place to put any wet clothing, boots and skis. The barn is also secure to store bikes etc.
- A collection of DVDs/ walking books are available for you to borrow during your stay.
- We have plenty of parking by the house or next to the white barn which is on your right as you come down the drive.
- To help plan your stay we have leaflets available for you to browse. Also check out our local area and activities page
We look forward to welcoming you to Heatherlea Bed & Breakfast.